Tuesday, March 14, 2023

March 2023: How it was

 Ah, the Ides of March are upon us.  Tomorrow.


Bank failure


J6 lies uncovered…. Released by the House and revealed by Tucker


Train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio


FTX crypto goes bust


Ukraine war with Russia…. $$$billions from Biden to Zelensky, by executive decree


The Twitter Files ….. Matt Taibbi


The Green Agenda - 15 minute cities, green energy: solar and wind, electric vehicles…


That’s as far back as my “narrative memory” goes.  Recording the current headline news, the “Shreik-O-Meter, is interesting.  I should go back through my Ramblings and old blog posts and publish as a .pdf.  But where would I publish it?  It would be longer than a single blog.  It could be multiple blog entries…. But they’d have to follow one another, chronologically.


Almost bought silver a month or two back.  But I didn’t.  Should have.  “The only safety you have is in your head.”





No comments:

Followers