Saturday, August 15, 2009

2 times 20



going BACK
coming FULL CIRCLE
in SO MANY WAYS
learning about the sacredness of synchronicities
laughing at them
seeing their humor
the Universe will lead
when one learns to listen with the Heart.



yesterday, this:
Divine Cosmos

led me to this: JoniMitchell.com Paintings

and to ALL THINGS PHILADELPHIA
JoniMitchell.com Library: A.K.A. Gene Shay: Philadelphia Art Writers, April 2004

Gene Shay led me to this:

@ 16. I fell in love with this song. Did not know its name. Could not find the "record".
(Note to self: Did I mention that in the intro to my book? check this. jj.)



and 20 is a meaningful number. ask the mayans, who descended from the atlanteans.
ask carl calleman or barbara hand-clow
connect the dots.

40 years
1969....2009
once again i paint
that is one portal...

2 times 2 = 6
is a command to expand
your consciousness

No comments:

Followers