Saturday, February 26, 2011

I live in a democracy - this is freedom?

To work in a corporation, I had to give them my piss within 15 minutes of their demand. Once, that happened 3 times in 1 week - right after I got mugged. (Random, my ass.)

To teach in a public school I probably should delete my Facebook account and destroy my blog.

This feels like someone is trying to control me.....

What do you think about this?  We have come to the point that no one trusts anyone else's professional judgment...... I am always aware of the implications of what I publish publically.  That is WHY I often just put the info out there for readers to evaluate for themselves.  I know what I think about each subject, but just like a teacher in a classroom, I do not often share my beliefs.  I only share my thoughts.  By the information I publish, one may think they know my beliefs...... but they only believe they know my beliefs...

In a state of duality, we tend to impose our beliefs upon others.  But the truth is, we all live our own truths. Truth is not universal.  When new information is "discovered" and shared, it should cause us all to re-evaluate our beliefs -- but FOLLOW THE MONEY -- our Structure, our Institutions, our Cultures are in large part based on beliefs formed from information we took in previously.  Many people do not bother to update their databanks to understand new truths, so much of the world is trading on "facts" they learned before age 21..... and oh baby, the world has changed.  Radically.  Update yourself.  Reboot and load some new software.....


No comments:

Followers