Monday, December 1, 2014

Ramblings....


I am of Celtic blood and American Indian spirit.  I was there with the chipmunk at the sipano when the 3rd World emerged into the 4th World.  I was Jesuit.  I am of Faraday.  I have journeyed many places that I barely recall.  I am here to teach the “children”, the masses, the third kind of people.  

What are the 3rd kind of people?  I heard somewhere that there are 3 kinds of people:
1) those who make things happen.
2) those who notice things changing. And finally,
3) those who say, “what? is something happening?”

But this time we have a different story, or timeline, or timeline variant, metaphysical realization, or decline of a civilization.... 
The UFOs really began an era of paranoia that evolved into a conspiracy against the asention of the human soul....but I get ahead of myself.

No comments:

Followers