Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another 222 Syncronicity

Bama Breeze plays....
Jimmy Buffett, Lucy Buffett, Mobile, they lived at the corner, at the intersection, before where the public school kids walked up to E.R.Dickson and climbed up the hill to the schoolyard....
Lucy was in second grade I think. She went to Catholic school. I think I was in third grade? A brownie scout....my mama was the troop leader, Girl Scout Troop 222. We all flew up to be Juniors, but I think Lucy dropped out pretty soon along the way.
So now, she runs LuLu's , a seafood restaurant @ Gulf Shores.... and in Bama Breeze, she sings "Freebird", and so I send it to my mom, c/o my brother. I tell him to tell mom to watch it, and that Lucy Buffett sings Freebird in it...... Then I go watch it myself.
Don't you know, Lucy toasts in song, as she sings "Freebird" and exactly 2:22

No comments:

Followers